Last night was Jordan's last basketball practice and the moms all played a game against the kiddos. It was fun and Jordan said "the only reason you guys won was because you guys are all taller than us!" I guess he had a point!
Jordy, you look pretty darn tall out there. Next time you will be taller than your Mom. We're glad you found that you like Basketball. It's a great sport. Did you know sdit was 3 years ago today that you moved away. Makes us very sad, cause you are growing up without us. LOVE YA !!!!!!!!
Oy! What're you doing for your 'gifts for bloggies?' Inquireing minds wanna know... I wanna know...
I won't be doing my 'gifts' for at least 2 weeks (I have Sweetness' bday and his parents are coming to stay for a week) but I've started thinking... I no longer have "Good Things Utah" so you must inspire me.
8 comments:
Oh, Come on Jordie, you let your mom beat you!!!!!!!!!! You'll get her next time right?
That looks like a blast! I cannot wait for Kaiden to get old enough to get into sports.
Jordy, you look pretty darn tall out there. Next time you will be taller than your Mom. We're glad you found that you like Basketball. It's a great sport. Did you know sdit was 3 years ago today that you moved away. Makes us very sad, cause you are growing up without us.
LOVE YA !!!!!!!!
Go moms! What a fun practice.
Looks like fun! Go MOMS!
Yeah!! We moms rock!!
What a fun idea! Of course you won because you are taller! :)
Oy! What're you doing for your 'gifts for bloggies?' Inquireing minds wanna know... I wanna know...
I won't be doing my 'gifts' for at least 2 weeks (I have Sweetness' bday and his parents are coming to stay for a week) but I've started thinking... I no longer have "Good Things Utah" so you must inspire me.
Post a Comment