Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy 14 days of Valentines

So today is February 1st and I look forward to this month...I think my boys and hubby do too! Everyday until Valentines day I get to leave love notes for my sweetheart and my sweet boys. They get excited to see what I have left for them each day!






























"You've got mail" Today there "love note" said You're "dinomite"!

7 comments:

Teri said...

Yeah for Valentines! We just did ours too! What an awesome Mom you have. Miss you!

Amber M. said...

I did this for Tony last year and he loved it! And your Nielsen name plaques in the background are to-die-for cute! Do a post on them...must see them better!

Jen V said...

You are so creative! Give yourself a big ol' pat on the back - and get yourself a nice V-day gift!

MNM: Mangum Family said...

Love It! What a great idea! I love your background too, where did you get it..or did you make it? By the way, I'm in the ward, I found you via the RS blog.

Jenn said...

What a wonderful idea - I love the cute mailboxes. I, too, loved your blocks.

Camie said...

This is one of my favorite traditions of you. Someday when I am on top of it enough I hope to do it.

And yes, your blocks are a must see!

Rea & Annie Nielsen said...

Wow, Tonia...very cute idea. Miss Valentining with you guys!