Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jordan's Patriotic Program

Jordan and all of the 1st graders at his school have been working so hard to get ready for their program. Well tonight was the night and they did a "FABULOUS" job! It was so great to hear all of the patriotic music and their singing and dancing!



Jordan was chosen to be a Yankee Doodle Dancer. He did a great job and was the only boy in the group!






Mrs. Davis's class!




4 comments:

Teri said...

You look Great Jordan! And I'm sure you did a Fabulous job just like you mom said! Don't you just love AMERICA! I DO!

Rea & Annie Nielsen said...

You are so darn adoreable. We would have loved seeing this program. What a fantastic learning project for the 1st graders. We are so glad there is patriotism being taught in the schools!!

Camie said...

Looks like fantastic performance. I would've love to hear him sing and dance...makes a mom proud doesn't it?

denos5 said...

He looks great in his hat!!