I just wanted to give a shout out to Brandon who did a fabulous job in the spelling bee! He came in sixth place. Great Job! This is a picture of Brandon's friend Jace who was the big winner!
I Know The Feeling
1 week ago
I just wanted to give a shout out to Brandon who did a fabulous job in the spelling bee! He came in sixth place. Great Job! This is a picture of Brandon's friend Jace who was the big winner!
Posted by Tonia at 3:58 PM
3 comments:
You are such a SMARTY PANTS! You litteraly knock the SOCKS off me you are sooooo smart! Great Job! Love ya, Can't wait to see you SOON!
We couldn't be any prouder of you, Brandon. You are a great, smart young man. Do you know that you moved away 3 years ago today......Sad day for us cause you are just getting bigger and bigger without us.
LOVE YA !!!!!!!!!!
I'm so sorry I didn't get the message to help you with your button...I feel like such a bad friend!!
:-(
Looks great, though!
Post a Comment