Sunday, October 5, 2008

Twilight

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out! You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be
sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and
appreciate the kind way you always handle things.
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
"> I saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun since I am in the middle of these books right now! If you are reading or have read Twilight...try it out for fun!I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results! " border="0" alt="" />


6 comments:

Teri said...

I just bought the first book this weekend...haven't started yet but hope to soon!

Kathleen said...

hilarious! the characters hit the big screen in december...soooo excited...

Camie said...

Oh oh oh...I wish I was readnig them for the first time. I am Esme too when I take that quiz.

Walker said...

I can't believe the movie is coming out, and I can totally see you as an Esme. I will have to take the test. Miss you guys!

Hoagland's said...

I thought you were done with these!Movie is suppose to be out in November now! Can't wait!
I tagged you, see my blog for instructions.

Amanda Borden said...

i've heard so much about this series. sounds like good reads. hey i hope your birthday was great...