Brandon's Loot!
Fabulous!Hope you picked out some of the good stuff for yourself while the boys were asleep...:-)
Holy Cow!
What a loot! I see some smarties that I don't think my boys got. I really felt like eating those last night for some reason.
Man, they got some yummy candy! Can they save some for me!? :) They look handsome!
Did you get to pick out the ones you wanted first? I told the boys before they left to bring me back some good candy! Love the pumpkin carving, so much fun.
Make sure you leave me my share of the candy.
This was a whole bunch of loot!!!!You boys looked great. We were glad to talk to you on Halloween. MISS YOU A LOT. XOXOXOXOXOXO
Looks like you guys "cleaned house"! Hope you guys had a Happy Halloween!
you guys look like the real thing. i would have totally thought you were the real mario and indiana jones. great costumes and great pumpkin carving
Where's your loot?
Love the costumes!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Fabulous!
Hope you picked out some of the good stuff for yourself while the boys were asleep...:-)
Holy Cow!
What a loot! I see some smarties that I don't think my boys got. I really felt like eating those last night for some reason.
Man, they got some yummy candy! Can they save some for me!? :) They look handsome!
Did you get to pick out the ones you wanted first? I told the boys before they left to bring me back some good candy! Love the pumpkin carving, so much fun.
Make sure you leave me my share of the candy.
This was a whole bunch of loot!!!!
You boys looked great. We were glad to talk to you on Halloween. MISS YOU A LOT. XOXOXOXOXOXO
Looks like you guys "cleaned house"! Hope you guys had a Happy Halloween!
you guys look like the real thing. i would have totally thought you were the real mario and indiana jones. great costumes and great pumpkin carving
Where's your loot?
Love the costumes!
Post a Comment