the pumpkin patch.


it just isn't fall without making carmel apples YUM!




We took the kids to build-a-bear and they got to choose special bear. The boys picked special High School Musical bears and Kennedie chose a "pink kitty cat bear" (she calls it) and Andrew made a darling doggy!
Jordan had a great time reading bedtime stories to Kennedie
I Know The Feeling
1 week ago


5 comments:
Thanks again guys! We had so much fun! Love your house too!
Love all the pics of your family from the pumpkin patch! The boys look sooo grown up! (so does Kennadie) Such cute kiddos!
Miss you guys!
Love,
Chris, Amber & Reese
Wow, that looks like loads of fun. It is always fun to have family visit. I would like a carmel apple. I am going to tell my mom to get on that :)
WOWZERS! So much fun! I love how cute your boys are with kennedie. Miss you gusy!
Looks like the Bordans had a great time too. We are very impressed with MO, it is beautiful there. We loved Branson and The Big Cedar Lodge, what an absolute gorgeous area. The battlefield is amazing and humbling.
Post a Comment