Saturday, July 19, 2008

Our house in Missouri

the mud room

so here are some pictures of our soon to be new house in MO The fireplace

Jordan's room



our room
kitchen
dining area
kitchen into the laundry and mud room
Brandon's room



The front

family room
Kitchen
The Scrapbook room/office and front door




10 comments:

Teri said...

SOOOOO EXCITING! WHAT A GREAT NEW ADVENTURE YOU GUYS ARE EMBARKING ON! WOOOOO WHOOOO! CAN'T WAIT TO VISIT!

Amber M. said...

Beautiful! I can't believe you get a scrapbook room...so jealous!

Walker said...

The house is beautiful, Tonia! What an exciting adventure in life, so happy for you!

Rea & Annie Nielsen said...

Looks very nice and very fun! Love the outside, too. The house looks very homey, and will be, especially after Tonia does her magic. We love the house and I bet Jordan and Brandon really love having their own bedroom. Wow, that is a big deal. Who gets what furniture? See you soon!

denos5 said...

Where's my room?? :)

Lacey said...

It looks just beautiful. I am sure you will love it.

The Brough Family said...

The house is beautiful. So glad it's all working out, but we will miss you!!

Kathleen said...

the house looks really nice! i love the mudroom idea--that'll be on the wish-list for our next house!

Camie said...

Its a darling house. I know you will add all your magical touches to it. I love that you have a scrap room.

Ladybug143 said...

It looks nice! I hope you enjoy being out there! You will be missed I am sure! At least we all have blogs. :)