We had such a wonderful Fourth of July yesterday! Between the swimming at our neighbors, and all of the fireworks at our friends, a pinata, oh and did I mention the FOOD! Yummy! We hope you all had a great day too! Happy birthday to Alycia and America too!
I Know The Feeling
1 week ago


4 comments:
Wow you guys had a busy day! And lighting off your own fireworks!! CRAZY!
It looked like you had a fun day there in Omaha on the 4th! You are going to miss that for sure, because it looks like you have made some very good and fun friends! I hope your neighborhood and ward will be as great in MO as the one you are leaving in NE. It looks like it was fun, fun, fun!
That looks like a fun time! Swimming, fireworks, and then of course food! You can't go wrong!
What fun pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast! I love the food too!
Post a Comment