Thursday, July 3, 2008

Nebraska's Crazy Storms!



So I know it has been a little while since I have posted....I have been " missing in action" trying to get the house ready to sell! (by the way we have already sold it yea!) We have had some crazy storms this last month...it seems like we have had 2 or 3 a week...with tornado warnings and all! I came across these pictures that Schon had taken so I wanted to post them before I forgot!

3 comments:

Amber M. said...

You sold your house! So happy for you and yet so sad for us.

Lacey said...

You're breakin' my heart! No really, congrats on selling the house. Remember that we are only a short 5 or 6 hour drive and are always happy to have visitors! :0)

Rea & Annie Nielsen said...

The pictures that Schon took of the storm are amazing pictures. The pictures look very intimidating and threatening. Oh my word!!! We think we want you guys out of tornado alley and MO isn't going to relieve our fears, but we are glad the house is sold and we know moving is going to be hard because you are leaving a great group of people! We wish you were coming back home and not moving farther away...we are sad!