Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veterns Day






Today we had the privilege to attend the unveiling of a veterans memorial in our city. Brandon's school honor choir performed and it was a touching experience to hear from some of our Veterans. Like the memorial says....May we never forget all that has been done for us and our country. I would like to say thank you to all our Veterans past and present for all their sacrifices!



3 comments:

Rea & Annie Nielsen said...

Oh my word, Brandon. What a neat thing your school choir did today. We would have loved hearing you and your choir sing in remembrance of our fallen soldiers and the ones that are serving now.
Thanks, Brandon!

Missouri PTA President said...

Brandon great job. I am so proud of you. I hope you realize the importance of remembering those who fought for our freedoms. Way to go!!

Teri said...

Great Job Brandon!