Kennedie said....she wishes she had a christmas tree like that!!! Looks like you guys are ready!
It looks great! I love Christmas trees.
Looks gorgeous! Someday I'll have a 'nice' tree - for now I'll settle for my "Dr. Seuss" tree:)I think I mentioned this - but I FREAKIN' LOVE YOUR MANTLE! You did such an amazing job decorating it!!
Love the tree, it is gorgeous. Looks like it was a fun time picking out and cutting the tree.
What a beautiful room! It looks so Christmas-y and cozy!
You are one talented lady! All your decorations are so beautiful. Love the window frame with the stars!
It looks great!! Your men are so good.
beautiful tree (i just LOVE the real ones!) and your decorations look wonderful as well!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Kennedie said....she wishes she had a christmas tree like that!!! Looks like you guys are ready!
It looks great! I love Christmas trees.
Looks gorgeous! Someday I'll have a 'nice' tree - for now I'll settle for my "Dr. Seuss" tree:)
I think I mentioned this - but I FREAKIN' LOVE YOUR MANTLE! You did such an amazing job decorating it!!
Love the tree, it is gorgeous. Looks like it was a fun time picking out and cutting the tree.
What a beautiful room! It looks so Christmas-y and cozy!
You are one talented lady! All your decorations are so beautiful. Love the window frame with the stars!
It looks great!! Your men are so good.
beautiful tree (i just LOVE the real ones!) and your decorations look wonderful as well!
Post a Comment