Sunday, July 26, 2009

Youth Conference Nauvoo IL July 2009


We had three days full of learning about Joseph Smith's life and the early Saints who sacrificed so much to help restore the gospel for all of Heavenly Fathers children. Our experiences will last us for a life time. Our testimonies were strengthened and the spirit that fills the sacred places there is hard to describe in words. We are so grateful to our Savior and Heavenly Father for the opportunity that was ours to visit Nauvoo. Our love for each other was also strengthened and we are all proud to call each other SISTERS!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jenn said...

What a fun youth conference. I wish I could've gone there as a youth! (I'm still wanting to go there). I bet you are an awesome leader.

Teri said...

From One "SISTER" to another....AMEN SISTER! Loved how you expressed it!

Erica said...

that is so neat! i definitely want to go there one day.

Rea & Annie Nielsen said...

We are so glad you had the opportunity to visit this historic place. One day we want to go there and also to upstate NY for more of the Church history. We are glad you had the chance to have such a fantastic opportunity.

Amanda Borden said...

What a neat experience for you all. Beautiful pics also. Looks gorgeous there.