So fun! Look at all those tan little bodies! I wonder if my friends are related to your Bybees? They are (girl twins)Dani & Billi and older brother Jason (goes by Jay). Their parents are Jerry and Mary Bybee (divorced several years ago). Ask her - that would be a funny connection:)
We should figure out a half way point to meet for vacation - or both meet up at Teri's house this fall. Patrick and I are going to try to go to a Bronco's game this season...
3 comments:
Today was so much fun! I might steal the picture you have of all the kids since Caden B. was missing in my picute I took.
looks like lots of fun!
So fun! Look at all those tan little bodies! I wonder if my friends are related to your Bybees? They are (girl twins)Dani & Billi and older brother Jason (goes by Jay). Their parents are Jerry and Mary Bybee (divorced several years ago). Ask her - that would be a funny connection:)
We should figure out a half way point to meet for vacation - or both meet up at Teri's house this fall. Patrick and I are going to try to go to a Bronco's game this season...
Post a Comment