Wednesday, September 10, 2008

President Hinckley



I finally got this picture from my sister in law (thanks Amy)

On our trip to Utah Brandon had a conversation with his Grandma and told her that he wanted to go to the cemetery and see the prophet President Hinkleys grave. He came up with this all on his own and I am so proud of him! Brandon thanks for letting the spirit guide you so that your family could have this wonderful experience!

7 comments:

denos5 said...

Brandon you rock!! Your family is so blessed to have you.

Amber M. said...

Aawhh. Brandon, what a wonderful thing to think of! Tonia...this post was so sweet. Missing your family...

Kathleen said...

what a special thing to see! it looks like your trip was a good one too (even though you traveled there with heavy hearts, i'm sure.)

Jeff Borden said...

My sister Natalie just did that this past summer also. She said they found 5 or so other past prophets also. How neat. What a fun experience. good thinking Brandon!

Teri said...

Brandon, you have such a kind and special heart! Remember I told you that while you were in SLC. I just love you so much, and I appreciate how much you love your little cousins. Thanks for always thinking and taking care of them. Out of all the many things to do while you are visiting SLC and you took time out to visit a very special and sacred place! Great job little man! You are such a good example, KEEP IT UP!!!!

Ladybug143 said...

That is so neat! What a great kid!

Rea & Annie Nielsen said...

Very sweet picture with two of the sweetest boys, ever. The granite for President Hinckley's and Marjorie's monument, of course, is left over granite from the Conference Center, one of the many things he will be remembered for.