Friday, September 12, 2008

Our new pets

So many of you know me....I don't do pets! But the boys have really been wanting a pet...so I compromised....we let them get hermit crabs.....they seem to be easy to take care of so we will see! They are really excited and are trying to think of names!


11 comments:

Jenn said...

I am not a pet person either. Let me know how the crabs go. Although, I'm still not sure I would go for it. (What if they get loose? - I would be freaking out)

Lacey said...

When I first saw the tanks my immediate thought was SNAKES! So glad you didn't go that route. I am sure your boys are thrilled. I can see their smiles from here.

Amber M. said...

TOTALLY my kind of pet, too.

denos5 said...

That looks like fun. They look very excited.

Teri said...

Hope you guys are taking good care of your hermi's....

Kathleen said...

emily just loves to see the hermit crabs at petsmart whenever we go there! i hope the boys have "fun" with them :-).

Walker said...

Hermit crabs sound like a great idea and compromise. I will have to remember that.

Albanie said...

They sound pretty easy and that's a good compromise! Cool shells!

Ladybug143 said...

I am not into pets either, but I don't think a hermit crab will satisfy Roland. :) That looks fun for the boys though

Camie said...

excellent compromise...

Trish said...

Not to scare you or anything, but I have attended many hermit crab funerals at school. Good Luck with that. I am so excited to see ya. I am trying to rest up. Looks like Anne has many things for us to do. Trish