Schon and Brandon have been working on "the car" for weeks now and it was finally here last night! All of the cub scouts had a blast racing their cars!
have you guys ever watched the movie, "down and derby"?? i'm sure you'd get a kick out of it--definitely a family/kid pick. i'm sure cubby just can't wait for the whole pinewood experience with christian! ha!
I cannot wait until Kaiden is big enough to do the Pinewood Derby with Jason. I think it will be so much fun to watch them "bond". Tell Brandon that he has one foxy car there!
6 comments:
COOL DERBY CAR! WAY TO GO!
have you guys ever watched the movie, "down and derby"?? i'm sure you'd get a kick out of it--definitely a family/kid pick. i'm sure cubby just can't wait for the whole pinewood experience with christian! ha!
I cannot wait until Kaiden is big enough to do the Pinewood Derby with Jason. I think it will be so much fun to watch them "bond". Tell Brandon that he has one foxy car there!
Our ward has theirs on Saturday. I am a den leader. I hope we will have fun! Your boys look like they had a lot of fun!
I can't wait for my boys to get old enough to start doing that. It looks like a lot of fun!
I was going to say I can't wait for Kael to do that, but everyone has already said it. oh well! Looks like it's a great father son experience!
Post a Comment