Okay, I was going to say the same thing (that your boys are so cute!). Glad that they enjoy easter still. I worry about how long the fun is going to last since sometimes easter is too cool for older kids. I guess if I do it the way you do (movies, etc.) then it's more interesting. :)
What great pictures! Thanks for posting on my blog! I love to hear from people that I haven't talk to forever! The Wimpey clan is good! It looks like you are all doing well!
6 comments:
What CUTE boys you are! Are those new shirts and ties? Mmmmm mmmm.. Good Lookin! Happy Easter to you guys too!
Your boys are so darn cute! I love how they are behaving in one picture and being normal boys in the next. Too funny!
Okay, I was going to say the same thing (that your boys are so cute!). Glad that they enjoy easter still. I worry about how long the fun is going to last since sometimes easter is too cool for older kids. I guess if I do it the way you do (movies, etc.) then it's more interesting. :)
What great pictures! Thanks for posting on my blog! I love to hear from people that I haven't talk to forever! The Wimpey clan is good! It looks like you are all doing well!
Looks like the Easter bunny came to your house too. Don't you love taking pictures of the boys in their Sunday best, I think they look handsome!
The temps are like 85-90 degrees every day and at night it's in the 65-70s. PERFECT for me for sure!
Post a Comment