Saturday, September 4, 2010

A visit to Eureka Springs Arkansas

We decided to do a weekend drive to Eureka Springs Arkansas. This is an old mining town and reminded us alot of Park City Utah. We had a fun time exploring all the little shops and the highlight of the trip for Jordan and Schon ( the ghost hunter) was this picture...ya see this is the Cresent Hotel, it was once a hospital and they say it is haunted! They do ghost hunting tours in the evening but Brandon and I were totally against doing the tour, maybe next time Jordan and Schon will have to go without Brandon and I....we are scaredy cats!!!




The boys on the balcony of the Cresent Hotel...you can still stay there in fact there was a wedding going on while we were there!



















1 comments:

Rea & Annie Nielsen said...

Very fun, did you guys see some ghosts? I would be scared, too. Looks like a fun filled weekend!!