Sunday, August 15, 2010

Utah Trip!









What a super fun vacation we had visiting Family and Friends and getting to share in some special memories as a family! We had Jordan's Baptism and we are so proud of his decisions and the sweet young man he is becoming! I attended the temple for the first time and I am so thankful for my FAMILY! We got to spend the week playing with all of our cousins swimming, seeing movies, sleepovers.....and just playing and hanging out together! It was so good spending quality time together! Love you all!!!!

3 comments:

denos5 said...

Tonia that all sounds wonderful. We love and miss you guys so much. Congrats to both you and Jordan on you wonderful experiences.

Stacey said...

I can't believe that Jordan is old enough to be baptized! Everyone grows up too fast - I looked for Alex and Max with the cousins. Are they somewhere and I don't recognize them anymore? We need to see each other more often. Congratulations! - Stacey

Tonia said...

Stacey~ sadly we only got to see Alex and Max for one day....my sister took these pictures!