Friday, April 16, 2010

New contacts and glasses

Brandon had an eye exam and to his dismay he was told the answer he didn't want to hear....he needed glasses, but he put on his big boy pants and asked the Dr. if he could do contacts too, so contacts in his eyes ( he did an excellent job getting contacts in and out of his eyes...alot better at it then his Aunt Teri ) and glasses ordered, he is a handsome kid....and he can see! After all said and done his words to me were, "mom my life just went blu-ray!" We love you Brandon

4 comments:

Teri said...

OH BE QUIET!!! It was tramatic!!!

Hoagland's said...

Curse of the Borden Brown Eyes!
Cool Dude! Mine used to look like that too, but I don't use them anymore since I had surgery!

Rea & Annie Nielsen said...

Wow, contacts, very exciting. I watch a friend of mine try putting hers' in and she could never do it. Way da go. You look great in your glasses, cool looking guy for sure!!

Maurers said...

Those glasses look great on you!!!! You're such a cute kid.