Thursday, February 18, 2010

PTA Founders Day Brunch




This year one of my jobs being Nixa Council PTA Vice President was that I was in charge of the PTA Founders Day Event. This Event is to honor Past and Present PTA members and to give out Distinguished Service Awards, I had a wonderful committee who worked so very hard to make it a success! Everything was wonderful and I am so thankful of all of your help Founders Day Committee










Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Teri said...

Nice Job Tonia! What else would anyone expect!!!

Rea & Annie Nielsen said...

Looks like a lot of work, but well worth it. You are so very busy with the PTA, fantastic thing to be involved in, way da go! You do things up right!!

One mom of 3 great kids living a blessed life! said...

Great job Tonia! Everything looked so pretty.