Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wendy's Surprise 40th Birthday Party

The Birthday Girl

the chocolate fountain!


the candy buffet!




table decorations






Wendy and her son Jordan

the Sewald's


Angie and the Koenigsfeld's



Me and the Birthday Girl!

The Aley's


Presents!



Dancing!



This is Wendy's husband Doug playing a few songs with the band!



My great friend Wendy had a big birthday this weekend, and her husband Doug asked me if I would help him with a surprise party for her...my answer absolutely! I love planning and putting together fun things like birthday parties, so I roped some of my best and most talented friends to help me out.(thanks girls!) We had a wonderful time planning and decorating...lots of laughs and a few little lies to Wendy....I think she will forgive us! It turned out great and a good time was had by all! Happy Birthday Wendy!

















5 comments:

Lacey said...

Looks like it was a blast! You are so good.

Teri said...

Yep...just leave it up to my sister to GO ALL OUT! Looks awesome!

Rea & Annie Nielsen said...

Tonia, you do such great work. What a fun thing to do and wow, it looks like it took some work, too.

Amanda Borden said...

That looks like a lot of fun.
Great job.

denos5 said...

Looks like great fun!!