So fun!! I have to tell you, as I was scrolling down to your more recent posts, I couldn't figure out what the Denos kids were doing in your pictures...I thought maybe you had come up and we had missed you. But I actually READ the post and figured it out.
Hi Tonia--I like your blog! What the heck are you guys doing in Missouri? I never would have thought I'd be living out of Utah my entire adult life--crazy! Your family is cute--looks like you guys have a lot of fun!
7 comments:
That PICTURE IS HILARIOUS!!!!!
So fun!! I have to tell you, as I was scrolling down to your more recent posts, I couldn't figure out what the Denos kids were doing in your pictures...I thought maybe you had come up and we had missed you. But I actually READ the post and figured it out.
Jeez.
looks almost as fun as disneyland. LUcky! Goshhhh... glad you had fun and happy late easter:)
Hi Tonia--I like your blog! What the heck are you guys doing in Missouri? I never would have thought I'd be living out of Utah my entire adult life--crazy! Your family is cute--looks like you guys have a lot of fun!
Wow, what a lot of fun. The rollercoaster "wild fire" looks intense!! Have to try it as long as it doesn't go backwards!!
OH man what a blast. I love roller coaster. Glad you had some visitors.
I wish we could come back today!!
Post a Comment