Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Pine Wood Derby




Wow another cub scout pinewood derby has come and gone again. Schon, Brandon, and Jordan(Jordan can't wait to be in cub scouts) worked really hard on a Mario themed car. (the M is for Mario from nintendo) . They did a wonderful job on the car and Brandon had a blast racing it! Great job boys!

















6 comments:

Teri said...

Way to go BRANDON!

Amanda Borden said...

i love the photos with Jordan and Brandon in the car!!very cool guys.

Rea & Annie Nielsen said...

Great job guys. It looked like a fun night. Brandon looks so good in his Boy Scout shirt.

Walker said...

That is just too cool! I can't wait for my boys to do things like that. Hey, I hear that you are coming to visit! It will be good to see you!

Jen V said...

I saw your in laws, sis in law and Alex tonight at our going away party! They all had so many good things to say about you. They told me what an amazing wife and mother you are, and what a great attitude you have about life. I feel like I have learned those things about you through our little 'bloggy friendship' but to hear such amazing things about you from your in-laws - you must be even more amazing than I imagined!

Camie said...

ya gotta love the pine wood derby. What slick car. I hope I get to see you over Valentines.