Sunday, December 7, 2008

Andy Williams Christmas show in Branson

Schon grew up listening to Andy Williams at Christmas time and it has become one of our family favorites too. The boys have been counting down the days until the show and we finally got to go and see our first show in Branson.


The Fun, Family night was filled with dinner and the show. We had a wonderful time, and it will be a memory that will stay with us forever!











The boys got to meet Andy...Ha Ha ( he was a little stiff though)























I don't know exactly how old Andy is now but he was amazing. He put on a great show and we were so entertained, we didn't want it to end!











He made "the most wonderful time of the year" spectacular!











9 comments:

Rea & Annie Nielsen said...

This just looked like toooooo much fun. We are really jealous because he is a huge part of our Christmas traditions. We love Andy, and are very happy that those boys got to start a great family tradition. Andy can go wherever you are at Christmas.
PRETTY COOL

Amanda Borden said...

isn't christmas time the best? glad you had fun... merry christmas!

Jenn said...

That looked so fun. What a fun family adventure. How was Branson? Any other shows worthwhile to see?

Lacey said...

I love Andy Williams! I had no idea that he did a Christmas show in Branson. If he does it next year, I am there. My sisters would be so jealous. :0)

Teri said...

Looks like a memorable night! I love to get dressed up nice and do fun stuff like that...I know you guys do too and from the looks of it you guys did enjoy yourselves! Sounds like a great twist on a family tradition.

Ladybug143 said...

Looks like you guys are living it up! How nice to be close to places like that!

Camie said...

How fun to be able to pass on something like that to your kids.

denos5 said...

How fun. You always have great adventures with your boys.

Walker said...

That looks like fun! I remember listening to him as a kid too. So you are that close to Branson, that is great!