Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Niece Agusta

Many of you may know already about my niece Agusta who was if a horrible freak accident. She still is recovering and still needs your prayers! You can follow her progress on her blog!
http://gustagirl.blogspot.com/
You are a strong little girl and we wish you all the best to a speedy recovery! Love and miss you Gusta!

5 comments:

The Brough Family said...

Tonia, what a horrible accident. I read over the blog and I will keep her in my prayers. I hope she is improving. I cannot imagine how hard this must be for everyone involved!!

We'll definitely tell Miss Guiney hello for you. We are thrilled to be in her class.

Camie said...

That is awful! I am glad she gets to go home and will definitely have her in our thoughts and prayers. She is a darling little girl.

denos5 said...

She is in our prayers!! You are a great Aunt. We look forward to hearing about her speedy recovery.

Ladybug143 said...

Those pictures made me cry. Wow, such a simple thing was so bad. I am glad she is doing better. We will keep her in our prayers.

Rea & Annie Nielsen said...

We hope and pray that Agusta will recover quickly and with no side affects of any kind. Accidents are scary! We are so glad she is recovering at home and we know Josh and Brooke must be so thankful for their many blessings and so grateful for having their daughter still with them.